Adding a Major

  1. College: Fill out ‘Change/Add a Major’ form and return to the Registrar’s Office with appropriate signatures.
  2. VA: Write a letter explaining the purpose of the dual major and submit it to the VA Student Counselor, Room 99 or email it to

The dual major must be approved by the NH Postsecondary Commission. When the approval is given, courses will be certified to the VA.