Skip to main content
- Contact each instructor in order to find out if each is willing to work with you on completing the course.
- Contact the Academic Advising Center to communicate your military call up and future plans. Indicate if you will be withdrawing, or if you feel you can complete the courses in an extended time frame.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office if you received federal student loans. You will need to complete exit counseling.
- The Registrar’s Office will need a completed Withdrawal form. You may pick up a form in that office. Clearly state the reason for withdrawal as “Called to Active Military Duty”.
- In the event that your military obligation does not permit adequate time to finalize grades or withdrawal, please contact the VA Student Counselor. She will work with you to get the appropriate paperwork in order.