Any student using any College owned computer, printer, scanner, network or related equipment must follow the following Computer Conduct Code. A Student, who violates any of the following policies or is deemed to be misusing computer equipment or lab, will be referred to the Student Judicial System and/or Vice President of Academic Affairs (VPAA) for disciplinary action.
- No student will reprogram, reconfigure, install or change any software or configuration that is installed on any of the College computers or computer system without approval from the NCC IT Department.
- No student will connect, disconnect or alter in any form how a computer or related equipment is cabled or connected to the College network system without approval from the NCC IT Department.
- No student will copy or download any computer program or software that is licensed to the College or use College computer equipment or network to copy or download any program or software or materials that they do not have the legal right to copy.
- No student will use any College computer or network to engage in any illegal activity to include but not limited to: engage in an illegal act, make threats or harass individuals or misrepresent themselves to others.
- No student will access or display any pornographic materials on any College computer or network equipment.
- No student will bring any food or uncovered drink into a College computer lab including classrooms or libraries where computers are located.
- No student will use any College computer or network equipment to run his/her own business.