Skip to main content
- Apply for admission to an eligible degree or certificate program with our Admissions Office.
- Apply for VA Education Benefits through the VA. Students who haven’t received VA benefits before must file an original application (Veterans VA Form 22-1990; dependents VA Form 22-5490; Transfer of Eligibility students VA-Form 22-1990e). Students who have received VA benefits before must file a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (Veterans and ToE students VA Form 22-1995; dependents VA Form 22-5495).
Students applying for CH 33 in lieu of (or relinquishing) another benefit should complete a VA Form 22-1990.
- Submit a copy of your Joint Service or Community College of the Air Force transcript, and transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Submit the appropriate documentation for the benefit you wish to utilize:
- Chapter 31 (VA Vocational Rehabilitation) - Submit a copy of form 28-1905 which you received from your VA Counselor.
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill)- Submit your Certificate of Eligibility that you received in the mail or your eBenefits Education Enrollment Status Page.
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill), Chapter 1606 (Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve), or Chapter 35 (Dependents) - Submit your Certificate of Eligibility that you received in the mail.
- Enroll only in courses required for your academic program. Courses not required for your program cannot be certified for VA education benefits.
- Notify the VA Student Counselor any time you have a change in enrollment (add/drop/switch).