Student Functions

Any recognized organization can sponsor a function with Senate approval. Facilities Request forms are available from the Student Life Office- Room 204 in the Wellness Center or by contacting Amy Vazifdar. The group’s faculty advisor must sign the form and can answer questions a group might have. The approval form must be returned to the Student Senate Advisor for approval by the Vice President of Student and Community Affairs. Students should consult the Student Senate Bylaws and Operating Rules for specific guidelines on all Senate activities.