Withdrawal from the College or a Course Through Official Notification by the Faculty

A faculty member may process a withdrawal from the college or a course on behalf of a student who is unable to do so himself/herself because of circumstances beyond the student’s control (e.g. hospitalization, military transfer, accident). The faculty member will submit the appropriate course/college withdrawal form to the Registrar’s Office with all information filled out on the student’s behalf. If not indicated on the form, a brief explanation must accompany the form indicating why the student is unable to complete the withdrawal him/herself. The date the form is submitted to the Registrar is the withdrawal date and the date of notification to the College.