Withdrawal from the College through Official Notification by the Student

The Registrar’s Office is the official authority within the college designated to accept withdrawal notification. If a student communicates to a staff person in the Registrar’s Office while that person is acting in an official capacity, that communication in whatever form (verbal or written), is considered official notification. Students are urged to submit a signed withdrawal form and/or Add/Drop form to the Registrar’s Office to show their intent to withdraw. The date the form is submitted to the Registrar is the withdrawal date and the date of notification to the school.
Students may also withdraw from the college by phone, fax, or mail.